How much you make with Pagez articles depends on many different factors, but primarily:
- The article
- How long is your article?
- How engaging is it to your audience?
- Is it original content?
- Your audience
- Who is reading the article?
- Where are they from?
- Are they interested in the article content?
- Are they going to share the article?
Our RPM (revenue per 1,000 page views) fluctuates based on the factors above, but the average is anywhere from $3-5. Some users see lower than this and others, with great content and a great audience, can get $10+.
The more reach on Facebook your article gets, the more clicks it gets, and the more money you will make from your Facebook Audience Network ads through Pagez.
The best way to find out how much you will make is to create a few articles and test out Pagez! :)