Our Reports on Pagez are built to help you analyze your articles, the traffic they're receiving, and the earnings you are generating from that traffic.
There are 3 tables available on each Report you run:
- Daily Facebook Audience Network Earnings
- Article Earnings
- Article Views
Daily Facebook Audience Network Earnings
The Daily Facebook Audience Network (FAN) Earnings report has a breakdown of the stats for each of your Facebook Audience Network placements by date.
- Placement - FAN Placement Name
- Page Views - # of times your article was viewed
- Ad Impressions - # of ads shown in your articles
- Revenue - $ generated from those ad impressions
- Page RPM - your $ per 1,000 page views
Our Article Earnings report shows you a breakdown of your earnings for each article you got page views on during the dates you have selected for your report.
- Article - title of the article
- Impressions - estimated ad impressions for the article
- Revenue - estimated revenue generated by the article
The Article Earnings are estimates because Facebook does not report article stats directly. They're very accurate based on the revenue and page views generated on your article.
There are two types of views on your articles.
- Browser Views - when your article is viewed in a browser that does not support Instant Articles
- Instant Article Views - when your article is viewed within the Facebook App as an Instant Article
The Article Views report gives you a breakdown of how your page views were generated on your articles.
- Instant Views - # of times your articles were viewed as an Instant Article (monetized by FAN)
- Browser Views - # of times your articles were viewed within a non IA browser (monetized by Google AdSense)
- Total Views - # of times your articles were viewed altogether
If you have any questions about your Reports, do not hesitate to contact us!